Thursday, January 4, 2018

Christmas Week

This week in brief:
Christmas! I got to skype home. It was so good to see my family. For Christmas dinner we had Shrimp Creole! It was so good.
We also had trade offs this week! it was a joy to be with Sister Armstrong! She is an incredible missionary. Wednesday night The Gray family fed us. We got a nice big southern dinner. It included Fried Gator Tail! I was so excited to finally eat gator. It was really good. I loved it!
Other news, I am heading to Price Creek! Sisters are being taken out of macclenny for a bit. I am sad to go but I am way excited to get to serve with Sister Prue again! Our address there is:

131 Raintree Loop
Apartment #101
Lake City, Florida 32025

Life is so good! I love being a missionary all the adventures and miracles we see every day! I know that the gospel has been restored and that the Priesthood of God is once again found on the earth. Yall have a blessed week! I love yall and I am so grateful for yall too!









No comments:

Post a Comment