Thursday, January 4, 2018

Greetings


Yeah we have power! Everything is good. We have returned to our normal procelyting schedule. We are doing lots of service mucking houses and steering out drywall from flooded houses. Two members of our ward got flooded and we have helped a lot of people in their area. There have been people from the Carolinas and Georgia wards assigned to come out. The Mormon Helping Hands have truly done so much good. The sacrifices of members in the nearer states have been so incredible. The church stepped in and sent lots of supplies. It has brought about many mighty miracles.i am getting transferred to MacClenney! I am so excited. I Wil miss it here but I am excited for a new adventure. When President Lee was reading over our conference call ".. Serving in the MacClenney Ward..." I just knew I would go. After he said "Sister Esquerra will be serving with Sister Spangler" the spirit truly testified to me that it was wee I should be going. I feel so blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment