Thursday, January 4, 2018

Tender Mercies

Hey Y'all! 
Wow Christmas is such a joyful time of the year. Our preparation day is today because Christmas is monday! New Years is next monday so I am not sure yet when our next preparation day will be! This week has been so fun. I really love my new companion. Sister Morrow is so tallented and funny. :D We have incredible adventures. Last night we were out and about and we found this house that had rented a radio station and the lights went along with the music! I have never seen it before! One of our christmas dinners is with our bishop! He is making Shrimp Creole! Wow, That is not something I have ever heard of but I am so excited! We are truly seeing so many miracles in our area. :D I am so grateful to be a missionary out here. :) I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. Today I got to see my sweet companions, Sister Prue and Sister Esquerra! Such a tender Mercy. I am so grateful to be serving in the same zone as them! They are such wonderful emmbasarries of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are all becoming the people that Heavenly Father wants us to be and It is such a special thing to step back and see  how the people you love have grown! I am so proud of them! I love them. Take some time in the days coming to pray to see the strengths and growths of those around you and tell them how proud you are of them! What a wonderful way to Light The World!








No comments:

Post a Comment