Wednesday, April 5, 2017

She has Arrived!

Hey Everyone! I made it to the mission Home! We have a little bit to send a quick message! President Lee and his wife are so amazing. I love it here. The humidity is crazy. Tomorrow we hit the ground running! Sorry I didn't  have a ton of time to call. On the plane rides we had some amazing experiences. We had the chance to give a book of Mormon out on both flights. Heavenly father's love for each of us is so perfect. I know he is personally aware of each of us. Today has been so exhausting but I am so ready  to embark in the work. I love you guys so much and I know our heavenly father does as well! Goodnight All!

Sister M. Leona Spangler
Florida Jacksonville Mission

Sister Lee wanted us to also let you know to follow our missions blog! I sent a picture of the LINK! She will post lots of pictures D from today by tomorrow night she thinks! Keep your eyes Out! Until then, enjoy these slightly less quality pictures from my last week at the mtc :D







No comments:

Post a Comment